/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/logo.png 0 0 Vicky /wp-content/uploads/2012/03/logo.png Vicky2013-08-20 02:45:082013-10-17 04:35:57Apricot squares
250 grams dried apricots
1 cup desiccated coconut
3 tbls coconut oil
1 cup almond meal
- Place the dried apricots in a jug and cover with water. Let them soak for an hour and then drain.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture is of a breadcrumb type consistency.
- Press the mixture into a lined slice tray and sprinkle with a little additional coconut.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy