Makes 12. These muffins are a great mid-morning or afternoon snack full of fibre.
3 small apples washed and grated (2-3 secs in thermomix)
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup of natural sultanas without oil
1 ½ cups of SR flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ cup of rapadura sugar, coconut or raw sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup milk
¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease a muffin tray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients including sultanas.
- Mix all the wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until just mixed.
- Add the grated apple and mix until combined.
- Place the mixture into the greased muffin tray and cook for 20 mins or until golden on top.