https://www.shapeupmums.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/fries.jpg 200 200 Vicky /wp-content/uploads/2012/03/logo.png Vicky2015-02-20 02:57:052015-02-20 02:58:17Sweet potato fries
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel sweet potato and carefully slice into fry shapes (approx. 1 ½ cm thick x 5cm long).
- Place sweet potato in a single layer on the tray, drizzle with oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn and bake for a further 15 minutes until fries are golden and crunchy.
- Serve immediately.