These chocolate peanut butter no-bake energy bites taste just like a cookie, although they are full of protein and are naturally sweetened! They are great for a post workout snack, Great for the kids and the Hubby’s will love them too!
Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 0 Mins Total: 15 Mins
- 1 Cup (Dry) Oats (I used Quick Oats, although you can use gluten free oats if making GF)
- 2/3 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ Cup peanut butter
- ½ Cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 Honey (I use Rice Syrup)
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon of organic vanilla paste
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed together. Cover with cling wrap and chill in the fridge for at least half an hour, to make the mix easier to mold.
- Once chilled, roll into balls, whatever size you like (mine were about 1” in diameter.) I also covered them in extra coconut. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. (if they last that long!)