A wonderfully warming winter dinner, suitable for the whole family. Its fantastic for freezing too!
- 4 Red Capsicums – sliced into long wide strips
- 2 Red Onions – Cut into thin wedges
- 8 Cloves of Garlic – Crushed
- 8 Large Gluten Free Sausages
- 1 x 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- A small bunch of Parsley or coriander
- Green Beans
- Tenderstem Broccoli
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Place the Capsicums, Red Onion, Garlic cloves, Thyme and a tablespoon of olive oil into a casserole dish and place in the oven for 15 minutes
3. Meanwhile, brown the sausages in a pan for 5 – 10 minutes.
4. Add the sausages and Tomatoes to the casserole dish and cook in the oven for 30 minutes
5. Once cooked, sprinkle with the Parsley or Coriander
6. Serve with the broccoli and Green Beans
TIP: Non-Organic meat is likely to be packed with hormones