https://www.shapeupmums.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_1070.jpg 2448 2448 Vicky /wp-content/uploads/2012/03/logo.png Vicky2016-05-02 02:59:062016-05-02 05:22:55Healthy Tuna and Zucchini Fritter
These little fritters are fantastic as a snack or as a nutritious meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also proven to be popular with toddlers! Very easy and minimal ingredients.
- 1 Tin of Tuna, drained
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 80g Self-Raising Flour we also use coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Flake the tuna into a bowl, add the zucchini, flour and egg.
- Mix together to make the batter
- Melt the oil in a pan over a medium heat
- Spoon in the mixture, cook for 2-3 minutes each side and drain on paper towel
- Serve and enjoy! Easy Peesy
(Recipe Taken from ‘The Body Coach’)