https://www.shapeupmums.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/c-and-p-balls.jpg 1000 668 Vicky /wp-content/uploads/2012/03/logo.png Vicky2016-12-16 11:20:152016-12-16 11:51:55Cranberry and Pistachio Festive Balls
Try these little balls of “yumminess”, a healthy alternative to gorging on Quality Streets and Cadbury’s Favourites during the festive period …
- 1 and 1/2 cups of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup of Macadamias
- 2 tablespoons of honey or rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Cashew butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of natural vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of pistachios
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- Place the coconut, macadamias, honey, cashew butter and vanilla in your food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth and sticking together. – Add the pistachios and cranberries and blend until the nuts are roughly chopped and the mixture is well combined.
- use your hands to shape into balls, roll the balls in coconut.
- Put in the fridge to set
- Eat and enjoy!!
*Recipe and image from www.wholefoodsimply.com