https://www.shapeupmums.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/BananaPancakes.jpg 861 800 Vicky Anderson /wp-content/uploads/2012/03/logo.png Vicky Anderson2019-12-02 03:49:512019-12-02 03:49:54Healthy Banana Pancakes (Can be Gluten and Dairy Free)
Serves 1 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tbsp of flour (wholemeal, gluten free flour or coconut)
- 2 tbsp milk (dairy, almond, coconut or rice)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil, ghee or coconut oil
- Choose your own topping such as Greek yoghurt, banana, berries, honey, maple syrup or nut butter
- Combine the eggs, mashed banana, flour, milk and vanilla into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the oil into a hot frying pan and a ¼ cup of batter at a time into the frying pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until you see bubbles on the pancake and flip for another 2 minutes.
- Place the cooked pancake on a plate and top with any of the toppings suggested above.